Re: [creduce-dev] C-Reduce Release

John Regehr <regehr@cs.utah.edu> writes:

> The worst problem with our install story is the Perl modules.  Not sure what
> to do about that.  Some platforms don't make it easy to get these and you
> don't want to ask random people to use CPAN.

I agree that installing Perl modules can be a PITA, especialy if you're not
root and your platform doesn't provide a convenient wrapper around CPAN.  But
surely most C-Reduce users can figure this out?

To me, removing dependencies on separately distributed Perl modules seems like
a lot of work.

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX