[creduce-dev] C-Reduce Release

A while ago I volunteered to roll a new C-Reduce release.  Well, the time has
come for me to do it.

I will check my to-do's, but a quick glance doesn't show any serious pending
changes that I know about.  So my plan will be just to do a documentation and
packaging review, make sure that it builds and runs on an ad hoc variety of
machines, and then stamp a release.

But I could...

  + Update things to make sure that they work with LLVM 3.4.1.  We advertise
    3.4 compatibility, and I haven't tried 3.4.1.  I guess that I should at
    least try it.

  + Clear GitHub issue #35?  Maybe requiring Delta is silly, but it works and
    minimizes our effort.  Maybe postpone this until after I stamp a release?
    https://github.com/csmith-project/creduce/issues/35

Let me know.

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing