Fw: [therapydogsusa] Nylabone Pulling Product Off Market

Don't know if you all have seen this... I'm forwarding it from another list I'm on.
Peggy

The makers of Nylabone are pulling some of their products off the market
due to lawsuits and claims of injury/death of dogs using the products.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/investigators/10015581_IN1122dogbone.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/therapydogsusa
I.P.A.T. (International Pet Assisted Therapy) Chat.  Open 24/7
Scheduled Chat every Sunday from
5:30 pm Pacific  to ?  Please Join Us
Note: New Site, New Chat Room at:
http://phw2.parenthoodweb.com:4080/chat/world/html/login.html