Winter storm!!

Hi golden friends,

Has been a while since last time I talked to you on our golden-friends circle. Well, moving from one state to another can be very hectic. We had a great trip from Alaska to Montana (all the way) after we got down there we were disappointed with computer problems, builders (more problems) yard work, anyway nothing turned out the way we planned, even we started early arraignments to have things done. Dogs did great on the trip, Goldie and Diablo love traveling.

We are taking winter vacations, so we are on the way to Tucson, AZ. Unfortunately we got stock in Missoula, MT because of the winter storm, so, we wait for the weather to get better to go back on the road. We found in Missoula a nice RV park and we parked our fithwheel there and we are very comfy, and dogs and cats are doing great. NO PROBLEM!

Grandma Gina, mama Patti says we are the best kids in the whole world, say hello to mama Scarlet and brother SeaJay, he looks very handsome on the picture of the Golden Retrievers Magazine News, also say hi to my nieces and nephews. Goldie.

Hi grandma Gina, I'm Diablo, and I'm having a great time traveling, I hope you like the birthday picture that I sent you, I turned two years old, and I'm very smart and good looking! I want to say a big "HI" to my dear brother Bogey, we are talking about maybe next year we will come and visit for a little while on our way to Alaska.
Well, I better go, there is a German Shepherd girl in the RV office, and I like to visit and play with her. Love, Diablo.
Gina, you raise the nicer dogs in the Planet. My vote for you: YOU'RE # 1

For now that's all folks, we'll keep in touch and keep you posted about our trip when we have a chance, and a phone-line to hook the computer. Bay the way, our email address: DiabloGoldie@aol.com

            Love you all
            Patti and the kids