Re: Milka crates and etc... (sleeping) PEGGY! :-)

> PEGGY PEGGY PEGGY,  <grin grin grin> oh your so easy to pick on!

That comes from being trained by three older brothers...

> >Katie got to play in snow today!  We had this totally unexpected
unpredicted
> >snow last night with 4 inches on the ground this morning.  Of course
being
> >Olympia, it's almost gone now, but Katie loved it!!  Ran in circles,
played
> >snow toss with her nose and of course ate it.
>
> I hope you are going to share pictures?

Well it was 6 am - need I say more... But she did go to doggie daycare that
day and her daycare mom did take pictures.  We'll see if they turned out.

> Oh so you have been a closet dogeccentric eh?  Hummm have you talked to
> anyone about this?  Ha Ha ha!

Only Katie :-))

Hope you take my banter as just in
> jest!  Peggy Peggy  Peggy!

Of course I do, and I've missed it lately - guess I've been a little too
"non-neurotic"...:-)

BTW I use frontline with Katie - she scratches a lot, but no sign of fleas -
I've assumed it's just puppy growing itch...?

Well it's dinner time - I'm in the computer room and Katie has now brought
in every toy she can find.

Love those new babies..
Peggy