From: owner-brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
[mailto:owner-brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu]On Behalf Of Gina Heitz
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 11:16 PM
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Meg's brother

Hi All,

We are not sure just yet when he will need to be moved but it's looking
like the Jacksons  (Hunter moon litter) are going to give Ben a
home.  Thanks to those of you who have been spreading the word.  This will
complete the Jackson household one would hope?  Carol????

Gina :-)
who just doesn't count we just move over in the bed.  Oh and yes Reo sleeps
in the bed, has given up her crate for ours...