RE: Meg's brother

Thank you so much Karin!  We really enjoyed that list!  :)  I needed a good
laugh.

This is Kimberly, mother of Kobe (our precious rescue Golden) and Timothy &
Lauren (4 year old boy/girl twins).  I know I haven't written to the list a
lot but I would love to just share our most recent adventures which I know
you will be able to relate with:

For Thanksgiving we took Kobe to Sunnyvale, CA with our family.  He was very
good in the car and we barely heard a peep out of him during the drive,
except for potty & running breaks.  When we reached our family there were 4
small dogs there to greet us.  Kobe thinks that everyone is a great playmate
& 2 of the dogs agreed to play with Kobe nicely.  The other two seemed to
think they were "bigger & tougher" and Kobe agreed by staying out of their
way as they growled and nipped and him.  I just love Kobe because he has
this great easy going attitude.  He was just as happy not to fight & avoid
the arguement although he was 4 times their size.

I know that I haven't written for many months but we are just really
enjoying our life with Kobe and looking forward to the spring so we can go
and play at Gina's!  :)  YEAH!  I know that Kobe will be so excited to get
out there again & see George!

Gina, I am sure you thought I fell of the face of the earth with Kobe.
<grin> Please let me know when you have grooming openings in January and we
will plan to come out and say hi.  I am very open during the days so you can
probably just pick one and it will work for me.  Please pick a day that I
can pick Kobe up by 12pm or around 5/5:30pm ... or let me know if that will
work.  Maybe we can even find a little time to look at some Mary Kay
someday, eh?  <grin>  Have a great day.  I really enjoy reading the e-mails
here when life is slow.  :)

Kimberly :)