funny looking Katie

Hi all - just thought I'd check in with a Katie report.  She's looking pretty goofy these days - I think a dachshund got to Gidget... Katie keeps getting longer, but her legs aren't keeping up!  Poor thing has swollen gums from teething and eye goobers.  Also raw spots on her nose - she's also part pig and roots around in the dirt.  Of course I still love her and think she's adorable.  We're going to have pictures taken with Santa today.  I've decided that approaching fifty means I can be as dog eccentric as my heart desires.  We're even thinking about dog scout camp in Michigan this summer  -  ever hear of it Ilene?  Hope everyone is well and would love to hear some golden tales...
Peggy