Sad news to share but all is OK!

Hi Everyone,

I love reading your stories about your Brier babies!  Thank you for
starting the latest round Peggy and Katie, as they come at a particularly
needy time for me and I am finding great joy in them so keep em coming!

Scarlette was spayed this morning in an emergency surgery.  She developed a
uterine infection called a pyometria <sp> which left untreated would have
cost her life.  She is fine, came through the surgery very well, I will go
pick her up in a couple of hours.  So there will be no more Scarlette
puppies and the litter we though we were expecting we are not. That part
doesn't so much matter, just that Scarlette is fine is all that really
matters!

Give all my grandpup's an extra hug,

Gina
mailto:gina@briergoldens.com