Re: Sad news to share but all is OK!

Gina,
 I am so very sorry. Puppy folks on this list, cannot know Gina's
heartbreak right now. When this happens, first and foremost it is in a
breeders mind to save this dog!! This is a very serious condition and
the dog's life is at stake. The shock alone of this happening, is
traumatic to a breeder. First off, these  dogs, although they might be
your puppies mother, they are "our" babies. They just happen to be the
baby of a breeder. We know what we risk when we breed, and we do
everything in our power to give the very best care to our girls. But,
this danger always is out there, waiting to happen. Thank God Scarlette
is ok. That is first and most important. But, Gina did suffer a loss
today, and for that I am very sorry. My sympathies.  Hug Scarlette for
me and Rocket!

                             Ilene

                                Ilene

--