swab kits

Hi Gina,
We recieved our kits and I had a question, do we do all six swabs at
once (in a row) or do one a day? I would like to get started right away
to get them in the mail asap! Thanks so much for doing this, what a
service.

p.s. we have moved and here is our new address for your records
19713 SE 6th Way
Camas, WA 98607

phone 360-833-9468.

Daisy is doing great, lots of energy !! When she sits and looks at us
she doesnt look real, her face is perfect and sweet. We took her to
Petsmart and had her bathed and trimmed (we didnt have time to do it
ourselves after moving) they said she was an angel. She is into
shredding her "blankies" apart, what is the deal with that. Did it turn
evil? :-))

More later, gotta run to church.

Patty and the gang.