Re: who's the new BYB?

gina, i browsed through really quick, but some pretty obvious stuff jumped
out.  #1 what about the mom!!  we could easily obtain info on the dads but
not word one about mom. #2 aahh, purina...enough said (well too much to say,
leave it at that)#3  since i'm not a breeder i don;t know too much about the
puppies environment, but the sawdust/bark tells me that's were they pee.#4
one of the main reasons we went to you was you would pick our puppy.  the
AKC web site tells buyers this is a very good sign of a good breeder.  how
is the first time buyer supposed to know more than a breeder with 20 years
experience in perhaps as little as one visit?  actually i can't believe she
came right out and made that statement!!   the sad thing about web pages is
you can make your "product" look a lot better than it is. anyway, i'm sure
there was more i didn't pick up on.