Eye clinc and Fundrasing Pls READ

HI All,

Next Sunday is the eye clinic and fundraising effort.  Originally the
fundraising part of this clinic was to support Bailey the pup that was
burned and was taken in by volunteers at Hearts of Gold Rescue in
Texas.  But in light of  these events: One, that Baileys bills were covered
by generous denotations else where and secondly the state of our nation I
would like to purpose this to you all.   Let's split the donations between
Bailey as HOG is going to still need help, as many that donated to Bailey
will not be able to help down the road when there will be a need and send
funds to the below cause too, and these funds can be sent in Bailey'
honor.  I will have cards available here to be signed...  Now a bit of a
notation on Austin.  Austin the dog who will deliver the funds to NYC was a
rescue himself and is now a working SAR dog in TX.  I have a wonderful
write up on Austin that was published in the GR-News which I will have
available for everyone to read that comes to the clinic.  We will also be
supporting children with this effort, our future.  Helping children feel
important helping them to heal in this time of great crisis.

I am looking forward to seeing as many of you that can come to this
event.  If you have not contacted me to give me a heads up, please do and
remember when you come it's important that you bring your dogs AKC
registration to aide in filling out the forms for Dr. Maxwell.

Best, and below is a note detailing the efforts for SAR that I choose to
support for those who can not attend the direct address is here...
Gina 503-981-9442

Gina
My elementary school is raising funds for SAR. Our local police SAR dog,
Austin, is intending to deliever the funds personally to New York if all
goes as planned. The children have raised $4700 in four days and our goal
is $5000 so we are close!
Sue Nation
Lyric GR
If you want to throw your money into the pot it can be sent to
Bryker Woods School
Attention: Rescue Funds-Sue Nation
3309 Kerbey Lane
Austin, TX 78703