Books

Hi everyone,

I am interested in recommendations for books that involve clicker training
with your Golden.  Dollar is picking it up very well at 9 weeks and I want
to continue with it.  Any suggestions?

Also, there are so many books out there on Goldens!  Is there any one or
perhaps two that are highly recommended?  Perhaps one on the breed in
general, and one on training your Golden?  My hunch tells me that Dollar
will excel at obedience (hopefully).  ;-)

My husband Ron thinks I'm pretty funny because I wear a clicker on a cord
around my neck all day long!  <grin>  But it works!

Thanks much!

Joan Koptis
Rancho Mirage, California