Re: More Pup' @ Asoro

Hi all,
 Thanks Gina for posting about my litter. We are still in a state of
shock here! No way did we think that there was that many puppies in
there!!! Nicki carries puppies very well, and you just never know where
she hides them. This is like having two litters at once, so you can just
say that Ilene is taking care of four litters of puppies, or will be
when the opps litter gets here!!

                                 Ilene