More Pup' @ Asoro

HI All,

Just spoke to IIene, she was up all night with Nicki, our Embers mother who
just delivered 14 new brothers and sisters....  Even split, 7 and 7.  Was
not an uneventful whelp, but everyone is fine, all were delivered via
section and Nicki was just to tired to deliver.  I am sure we will hear
more from IIene in a day or so but thought I would let you all know that
Nicki and babies are fine!  One more litter to go at Asoro the oops litter
of Rocket and Millie.  Referrals to IIene's litters would be welcome, and
anyone who might want to go to Michigan to scoop poop I am sure would be
put up in first class accommodations...

Gina