Re: ....Questions.....

At 12:14 AM 8/4/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Ok Karin,
>  Another lesson in doggie lingo. Cookies are dog treats. Any kind.
>Biscuits, or Jerky's or how about good nutritious carrots. Heck, my dogs
>"know" they get a cookie before bed. So, I have to tell you I have been
>desperate, out of biscuits, out of carrots. I have used Kellogg's Corn
>Flakes for gosh sakes. You do not argue with a dog that is racing you to
>it's crate because it is cookie time. Now, you wanna talk guilt???
>
>                                Ilene

Yes cookies and soon as Yanna reconstructs her computer you will know even
more "dog lingo"  Woobies!!!  Yanna where are the Wobbie Stories???

On treats, I don't recommend the edible nylabone's personally they are made
of gluten and corn starch and some times these things can  cause digestion
problems.  They are fine for teething on but beyond that when they start
eating them I toss em out.  Carrots are my mainstay here, they keep for
ever in the fridge and the dogs really enjoy them.  For "cookies" I buy
what ever dog biscuit is on sale and I only buy the very small ones about
this big in size:  _________________  this way I can give more than one and
they feel extra special.  I use cookies a lot for training and when I use
them for training I break the even the little ones in half.  The full size
Milkbones btw account for a 1/4 cup of kibble.  Yes we have used Cherios
too. :-))

Gina :-)