Re: ....Questions.....

Ok Karin,
 Another lesson in doggie lingo. Cookies are dog treats. Any kind.
Biscuits, or Jerky's or how about good nutritious carrots. Heck, my dogs
"know" they get a cookie before bed. So, I have to tell you I have been
desperate, out of biscuits, out of carrots. I have used Kellogg's Corn
Flakes for gosh sakes. You do not argue with a dog that is racing you to
it's crate because it is cookie time. Now, you wanna talk guilt???

                               Ilene