Re: ....Questions.....

   For "cookies" I buy
> what ever dog biscuit is on sale and I only buy the very small ones about
> this big in size:  _________________  this way I can give more than one and they feel extra special.

Haha!
Good post Gina! See everybody? We are giving you good ways to get over
your guilt. If you only buy the little biscuits, they will never, ever,
know that biscuits come in a bigger size (Unless the dog next door
happens to mention it) and they will think you are the best in the
world, cause when they ask for more, you can give more. This happens
frequently at my house. By the time everyone is locked in their crates,
the first two are done with their cookie. Now they see the others
getting theirs, and "Hey! I want one too!" Doesn't matter that they
already ate theirs. So, we do two cookies at least, at bedtime. Now, as
Gina mentioned, the most important thing about keeping the biscuits
small, is because of weight gain. Smaller biscuits equals smaller
calories.  Carrots are the greatest because they have hardly any
calories at all. My dogs love them!

                                    Ilene