Re: Two Trick Pony-IIENE!!!

Gina Heitz wrote:

> We are not going to pick on girls for the next few weeks ok?  You trying to
> scare off my new pup people???  Hey most of these people don't know how
> special the boys are so SHUT UP! :-)))

Haha! So sorry!! LOL! Ok, don't anyone get scared, since all the new
people are "girlie" people!! Truth be known, some girls  are top
obedience champions!
 But...sometimes, when we are training for obedience titles, we do
notice that the girls will sometimes decide not to it for only God knows
why. We know they know how, and they know they know how. We call this
the "bitch" attitude and think that is  why God called the female dog a
bitch. Other than that, they are  as sweet and cuddly as the boys!!

                           Ilene
--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net