Cold Lucy again...

Ya Know,,, this is getting to be a bit scary, I can't even open my
refrigerator if Lucy is in the house...

All I did was open the fridge to get some veggies out to make a salad for
dinner, I didn't ever walk a way she bullied her way past me like the dogs
do when they blow the gate..  I could not beat her off.  To get her out I
had to remove the green meat pan on the left and to physically pull her
out.  I sure hope she out grows this obsession with the fridge.

frig72301.jpg