Hello

Hi everyone!

My name is Joan Koptis and my husband, Ron, and I will be getting a Golden puppy (girl) from Sunshine this summer and another from Brier next summer.  We want to get in on the action of the list now so we don't miss anything!  We've had 2 Goldens (both passed on within the last 2 years) that I really loved, and currently own a wonderful male Cairn Terrier named Roscoe P. Coltraine (Roscoe).  He's named after the sheriff in "Dukes of Hazzard" and fits the name perfectly!

We live in Southern California in Rancho Mirage which is just outside of Palm Springs.  Ron is originally from Northern California and I'm originally from Wisconsin having moved here about 5 years ago.  Couldn't stand those cold winters any more!  We own a small painting contracting business in the valley and Ron does the painting and I run the office.  I'm also into photography and do some of that on the side mostly as a hobby.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and sharing my experiences and whatever knowledge I may have gained!

Joan

jckoptis@hotmail.com