further banter

I have an idea, way big snicker....

As you all may figure, I am quite concerned about my illegitimate grand
pup's that will be born in Michigan, the third litter in a series of events
at Asoro's with in a two week period.  Why don't all of you, each of you
sign up for one of these pup's and then IIene and I won't have to kill her
husband Dave?  I will of course have to abstain, as if I don't Brad might
come knock me over the head...  Though it's Brad's fault that I now have
AmEx.  Brad would you care to elaborate on what you said to put a bug in my
ear on adding a boy?  Also what you said to GEORGE on your way out the door
last week when I told you how cute the new pup's were?

Oh I am feeling Evil this morning...

Gina

PS George is working on a big hole in the south 40 way out back, wonder
what that could be for DAVE?