RE: Another new member

Okay here is the scoop on Brent and I...

First let me say that Brent and I are extremely excited to be bringing home
a very special puppy.    This will be my first time as a dog owner so any
good advice is welcomed.  For Brent he has always had dogs as a part of his
family.  He grew up with a golden (Toga) and she is still living a happy,
healthy life in Arizona, which is where Brent is from.  Toga was really the
first dog I was ever really exposed to and I just fell in love with her.
Knowing how much Toga was a part of Brent's life I always knew that someday
we would have a dog of our own.

About us...
Like I said Brent is from Arizona.  He is a mental health counselor at
Columbia River Corrections Institute.  (He has a very exciting job!)
I am a Portland native.  I left Oregon for a few years to attend undergrad
but returned to Oregon immediately because as you Oregonians know this truly
is the best place in the world to live.  I work at a high tech start-up
company called Mobilian.  It was started by ex-Intel people and that is how
I got connected to it.  I worked at Intel for five years until moving over
to Mobilian.

So that is about it for now.  I hope all is well with everyone.  We are
really looking forward to meeting our puppy and all of you.

Regards,
Andrea & Brent Moore