Re: new baby pictures

At 10:42 PM 7/17/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Very cute pictures, Gina!  Special thanks
>for the fine shot of Gambler Shinsato doing
>his first agility course.  No big jumps I hope--
>we want to take care of his hips ; ).  They look
>like momma is doing a great job of feeding
>them!  Thanks for the update!
>
>Take care, The rest of the Shinsato crew

Well it's very easy to find Gambler in the litter and I know that Brandon
and Katie love to be able to share so I figured singling out Gambler was
appropriate, how often is it that we know who our pup is at birth?  The
funny story about this is while the pup's were being born, I kept calling
Lori:  Lori, another girl,,, are you guys sure you can't do a girl?  Lori:
hang in there Gina,,, number 10 comes along and it's a girl.  Gina:  Lori,
I think the deck is stacked...  Lori:  We will work on Macen over dinner, I
will get Brandon and Katie to work on him.  8:00 PM after dinner Macen has
resigned, POM,,, but got the reprieve.  Gambler was born at like 7:45 PM,
sort of slipped in quietly.  I went in to check on Gidget, we were also
eating dinner and there he was, a wet behind the ears and ready for his
first dinner too.

On Gamblers call name,  some of you I am sure have noted that we had a
Gambler, he was my first GR, my heart and sole, for 4 years my only dog, my
best friend.  I can never use the name again, but I love the name, so I
willed it to Lori and family since our Gambler was the only boy in his
litter of 11 too.  How unusual is that...

Gina :-)