Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Reply "R" RATED!

Actually Gina,

I find the friendly *banter* hilarious -- please don't take it off list!
VBG!!!

More congrats on the RWD yesterday (and yes, no points) --- but hey, he is on
a ROLL.  Yeah, SeaJay!!!

Yanna (sunburned in AZ)

Thanks Yanna, Ok Patty,,, we won't stop...  Here is a new start,

So IIene, is Rocket going to be a father?

IIene and I can get a good one going, we also are really good at beating dead horses...  So if any of you have dead horses laying about in your yard just call IIene and I...  :-)))  Speaking of IIene, she and her husband POD [poor old Dave] are coming out here the end of August, house hunting so if anyone has any help they want to offer on this please do.  IIene told me that Carol Jackson, Hunter Moon litter sent her a video and some newspaper ads for real estate.  Thank you Carol!!!  How is Hunter, I hear you are in nursing school?

Gina