Re: Another new member

Welcome Andrea and Brent!!!!
How exciting for you as this will be your first puppy.
Go to Costco and stock on  film, you will sure need it.
We also have a Gidget and SeaJay puppy, she is Daisy 7 months old now. You are
in for a big treat, it is a little scary how much we love this dog. She is our
third child, our first two have 2 legs and this one has four, that is the only
differance :-))
Enjoy this list, it is a big help with all the experts on here.
Do you live in Portland? We live in Vancouver, Wa natives of Oregon though.
Jason works out at Intel and has been begging to transfer to their Chandler, Az
sight.
We'll see :-))
Welcome again and congratulations!!!!
Patty.