From Kathrina & Sam "one" litter

Hi All,

Well now we know who was the culprit!!!  That darn Sam! :-))   Katherina
was wanting to send us some pictures of Sam.  I tried to go to the sever to
see if I could retrieve what she sent me privately but no luck the formats
were not useable...  Anyway she did also send a note which I was able to
get so here is the note at least...

 >> Gina,
I am having trouble posting this message to the group. Will you please
help :) :) :)

Hi everyone,

Just doing a quick check in with everyone. Congratulations to Gidget and
Seajay.

  Wonderful news about Daisy as well. I thought I would send some new
pictures of Sam. The pictures are of Sam's big summer adventures all
pictures were taken within the last month. (June) If anybody has One litter
pictures I would love to see them. I will check in again soon when we are
not so busy.

Katherina <<