Re: From Kathrina & Sam "one" litter

Hello,
Loved the picture of Lucy, that is priceless!! I am surprised she would lay
down in there, she must of been pretty hot.
Would of loved to see a picture of Sam, darn.
I can't wait for the beach trip this summer to see everyone.
Tell Lucy it is supposed to cool down a little so she should feel better :-))

Patty.