Re: Kibble- stepping on who's toes?

At 06:22 PM 7/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I hope nobody thinks I am stepping on any toes. I myself never knew this
>danger. It took a dog dying for me to learn all the facts. So, if you
>feed kibble, check it for expansion, and I would think we all should
>feed twice a day.
>
>                          Ilene

IIene,

You are not stepping on anyones toes. :-)  Your advise is always welcome
and your knowledge is appreciated.  On this list everyone is encouraged to
share what works and what does not and to brainstorm in an effort to work
toward the common goal of education.  You are an asset to this list and I
hope that you will continue to share your knowlidge and stop feeling like
you are stepping on toes!  No more disclaimers IIene!!! :-)))

Ok Guys, Gidget is in real pre labor hold up in our bedroom huffing and
puffing, so stay tuned.  I vote for 01 07 01 :-)))

Gina