RE: Alaska KC MAJORS!!!!

I want to commend Gina for working to educate all on the esoteric nature of
conformation points.  For those of you who have NOT been to a show YET, I
really encourage you to go catch some.  Personally, I would NEVER have
pictured myself enjoying such a sport and yet I have come to LOVE it.

Anyway, the points systems are akin to a cross between cricket and golf and
is best learned while doing alot of prayer ... but Gina will sink it in for
you!

Perry Shipman ... in the far north