Alaska KC MAJORS!!!!

Looks like we could have back to back excitement going here...  I don't
know if I can stand this!!!

Alaska KC:
Saturday June 23 Ring 4 George Heitzman 12:30 published time: 27/10-9-5-3
[Major in dogs]

27total goldens entered,  10 class males, 9 class bitches 5  Ch's male 3
Ch's bitches

Alaska KC:
Sunday June 24 Ring 1 Mr Roland Hatchtel 10:00 AM 28/10-10--5-3  [Major in
both sexes]

28 total goldens entered, 10 of each in the classes and 5  Ch's male 3 Ch's
bitches

For SeaJay this means two shots at Majors, from the classes if awarded
Winners Dog he needs both of his majors and a total of 12 points to finish
in AKC.

For Angel this means we root for BOW on Saturday for her second major and
to Frost the Cake so to speak she can finish her AKC CH with 3 Majors on
Sunday.....

Remember the shows in Canada were CKC and these shows are AKC so SeaJay and
Angel are class dogs in these shows.  On that note too, Angel did not
complete her Canadian CH, she has all the points [10] but you must have 3
judges her 10 points were awarded by two judges.  So she needs a judge to
finish.

Best,

Gina