Oregon HELP!!!

Hi Friends,

First of all, my apologies for posting this to the entire "brierpups" list --
but I'm trying to reach as many folks in the Portland, Oregon area as I can.
I'm trying to help Teri Vigars of GRROWLS rescue in New York.  A good friend
of hers suddenly passed away last night in Portland.  Her friend, Peg -- had
a 1 year old golden retriever named Rosie.  Teri is trying to get Rosie back
to New York to her!  But, poor Rosie is in this gal's apartment & must be
horribly stressed right now.  ;-(

Golden Bond rescue has offered to take Rosie into their rescue program and
put her in a "stable kennel situation".  Teri would prefer not to have to go
this route, as she is terribly concerned about Rosie's stress level right
now.  What we are looking for is a temporary foster home situation where we
can place Rosie until the cross-country arrangements can be taken care of.

If anyone can help us out, please e-mail me back at R4Goldens@aol.com and
Teri at vigars@snycorva.cortland.edu.

Thank you so much in advance for any help any of you can give us & sorry for
taking up list space with this!  Teri's original note follows.

Best,
Yanna (in Arizona)

owns 1-year-old golden named Rosie.  Sadly, my friend Peg is in the
hospital and is dying.  I have agreed to get Rosie back to New York from
Portland.

> > > I spoke with Helen Redlus this morning and she told me that they have
> >never gotten a CUR run to go the distance across the country.  It is too
hot
to fly Rosie and I am very concerned about her stress level. Golden Bond
> > > Rescue it going to help out on the Protland end and at least help
Rosie get into a stable kennel situation (Peg was taken to the hosptial rather