All the Show Results for SeaJay

I still have to look over what Linda sent to the other lists to tell you
all what Angel did but was very similar, in short they both got two Group
1's and are both New Canadian Champions!!  It's way to late but here is
SeaJays record for the Canadian shows for this tour:

We are on Cloud 9 here with SeaJay racking up:

June 15 AM show:  WD [think this was only 1 point?]

June 15 PM show: WD BOW New Canadian Champion!!!  [2 points with the BOW
for 10 points]

June 16 AM show: moved to Specials, BOB & Group 1 !!!

June 16 PM show: Well we just will write that judge down NOT! :-)

June 17 AM show: BOS

June 17 PM show: BOB & Group 1!!!

PS. George says the AM judge for the 17th shows promise...

Best,

Gina