J.R.

Hello golden friends,

Yesterday we lost our beloved pet J.R. an eleven years old black lab. He was sick and weak, but not in pain for long time.
We let him be until day before yesterday when he didn't eat dinner, I thought he was getting bad, yesterday morning didn't
eat his meal either, and two hours later he starts a very heavy breeding, and I took him to the local vets ( a very good friend of
Dr. Chang) and they told me that was it, nothing else we could do.

It was a very stressful and sad day for all of us.  Today my goldens are very quiet, I know they are missing they friend.
J.R. was very happy since we brought Goldie and Diablo home. Two wonderful goldens from Gina

When we lost our golden, "Date with an Angel" (Angel) J.R. was very depressed, in November 1999, his life changed with
his new two friends, they became "BUDDIES" I called them the three musqueteers. During J.R. illness he got so much attention
 and love from Goldie and Diablo, he was overjoyed.

Thanks for let me share with you our pain, I know you all in one time or another went through times like this.
God bless you all

Patti,Goldie and Diablo.