Re: J.R.

At 09:35 PM 6/7/01 -0800, you wrote:

Hello golden friends,

Dear Patti & Bill,

I know I speak for everyone here on this list, we are all so sorry to hear of J.R's passing.   J.R. had a great life, your stories you have shared with me over the past couple of years have been heart warming.  It's never easy to say audios to an amigo, but to know that this amigo has gone to join his special amiga "Angel" should give you comfort.  Goldie and Diablo will carry his spirt as he was a true dog mentor, and taught the young ones well.

Gina