Re: something I need from all of YOU

I agree. Gina is doing a great thing. I have been quiet up until now, as
this is a very depressing time for me as a breeder. I have to place one
of my precious girls. She has low thyroid and can't be bred. This is a
genetic condition. Now, her hips, elbows, heart, and eyes are all clear.
This is so heartbreaking for me. Who can give her a better home and more
love than me? There is someone, I am sure, but still, my heart aches. I
love this girl, and looked forward to the puppies she would have
produced. What this means is, some breeder before me, ignored the
thyroid problem and bred her dog. If she cared to keep track of all the
thyroid problems that said dog produced through the generations, she
would probably hide her head in shame. She doesn't want to know though,
cause how would she sleep at night. Bravo Gina, for wanting to know!! It
seems there is few of us left that can say "The buck stops here".

                                    Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net