Fairbans shows!

Hi All,

For SeaJay Saturday at Fairbanks was: Well buddy, better luck next time...

However Drum Roll:

Open Bitches (10 competing)
1. Mariner Aces High at Chezor, TD, CGC - 2/20/99
     Agent: Rebecca Brandon [handler]

WB & BOS for a 3 point Major!!!!!  Go Angel!

Angel now has 7 points including one of her majors, so she is now a 1/2 Ch
so to speak, needs 8 more points total including one more major.  She
could/should/ we chant, get that Major today [Sunday] and be at 10
points.  It's conceivable that she could actually finish this weekend
again, could/should we chant, for WB on Monday.  This would finish her with
3 majors and a total of 13 points in something like 6 shows total
carrier... A real accomplishment and almost unheard of in Goldens.

So Everyone Please think Angel!!!   Big Congrats to Perry and Linda and of
course Angel and Rebecca!!!

Oh and it would be really ok to Chant for SeaJay too. <grin>  He still has
a chance! :-)

G :-)