swimming pup's

HI All,

Yesterday we took the evening off so to speak...  Drove out to Judy's to
have dinner and to see her new puppies, who are adorable.  Dinner was
awesome...

We took along:  Ember, DiTTo, Ripley, Haus and Trypod.  Judy has a full
time creek that runs through her property so we had our first swimming
adventure of the season.  DiTTo was the first in. With very little
hesitation she launched right in after a bumper, but alas was a one hit
wonder, needs to learn how to swim, was comical to say the least to see the
look on her face when she ran out of ground.  Ripley was more cautious but
did get in and swam in true retriever fashion, head down back flat.  Unlike
DiTTo who did the up and down dog paddle...  Ember was third to give it a
try and she was a clown too, she figured out where the water was not so
deep and actually looked like she was walking on water, though she too got
in a swim or two. Haus stood by as the lifeguard, typical shepherd.  Never
took his eye off of the pup's in the water.  Trypod well he headed for the
safety of the front porch. :-)  Judy had several of her pup's out too and
her Nook a 7 year old to act as the pick up dog.  Nook would go in after
the bumper and the pup's would all follow her to each of their's safety level.

Fun was had by all!

Gina :-)