Happy 4th

Hey a little bird just told me that today is Jake's 4th birthday!  Happy
Birthday to Jake!  Jake is loved by Yanna and Rick in AZ.  he is a
wonderful dog, very much Yanna's heart and sole.  He is a 1/2 brother to
Meg  and comes from a litter I co bred with another breeder.  Attached is a
photo of Jake I believe this was at the 1999 National where Jake placed in
sweeps or regular classes, I don't remember!!  He as well helped him mom
win the Brood bitch class.  Yanna I know I am off here so would you please
correct me...

Happy Birthday to Jake!  Hope you get some good Cake!

Gina :-)

jake91199.jpg