Re: 4 month vet visit - Abbey update

Hi Joyce and All,

Thanks for the updates from everyone the past little while some private
some on list.  It's great to hear that all the "One" pup's are happy and
healthy, weights all sound great and vet reports all sound good too.

We got the cutest picture in the mail from Max in Vancouver WA.  the other
day.  It almost ended up in the to go through junk mail pile [you know the
one that usually just get's tossed] No return address, brown envelope
looked like junk mail...  Anyway Max was doing a bunny impression, wearing
the Easter ears.  What a hoot, he looks great and it was obvious he had
been into helping with the goodies too.  What is that on his face?  It
looks like jelly.

  Sam  Alaska, also checked in via picture this week very sweet, thank you
Katherina.  Unfortunately my scanner is on the fritz and I can't share
these precious photos!

Abbey sent Gidget a Mothers Day card, how sweet, Thank you Abbey.

Janet wrote today wanted to know if these guys were preprogrammed for leash
control, seams that Ripley passes leash 101 with out missing a beat.  Yes
Janet, don't you remember paying extra for all the bells and whistles?

I can not believe these guys are 5 months old already!

Casey Cooper Moon litter is here for the weekend and oh my goodness is he a
looker!   I tried to talk Lisa into a swap. <grin>  We will also have Riley
and Raegan  Hood River, here on Sunday.  Full house just the way I like it!
:-))

Well Everyone, take care, more later,

Gina