4 month vet visit - Abbey update

Abbey had her 4 month vet visit and weighed in at 26.8 lbs. today.  Gina - I
really liked Aumsville, but we changed to South Salem due to the distance.
The drive to/from Portland each day is enough for me...I really like the
folks there and I think it will be a good fit.  Abbey was the hit for the day
- the one vet was very impressed with the binder you had given us and another
woman that was there wanted your web address since they are looking for a
golden pup.

The vet couldn't believe how well Abbey took to them checking her out.  I had
her cleaned up as well...hair between the paws, etc. and she loved it.  She
is a bit worn out tonight, but doing great.

They did suggest that we could proceed with having her spayed anytime within
the next month - we scheduled for May 25th.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.  Our love to Sea Jay...

Joyce, Clark, Chander, Connor and Abbey!