Vet Update

Hi All,
 Just an update on Rip's vet appt. She weighed in at a whopping 23.4 lbs
(perfect) . Her ears are good just a little crud in the suspect ear. So I
keep up the cleaning for a few more days.  Okay, worm/ parasite thing. Am
trying Sentinel for Ripley. It is a once a month for ALL intestinal p-sites
and Heartworm.  It also keeps flea eggs from hatching.
So we will see how this works. In about 2 weeks I am taking Ripley and Kryten
to Gramma Gina as we are outta hear to the U.K..  I took the liberty of
getting some Capstar for Rip just incase of an adult flea infestation.
Anyway, this Sentinal stuff comes highly recommended, especially for suburbia
where we live.  Since Gina lives in a more open area, more land and a larger
concentration of doggies, I thought the Capstar would be good to give to Gina
incase there is a problem. (Is that okay, Gina).  That is about it, I am
keeping Kryten on the Frontline  since I still have 2 doses left and also got
some more Interceptor, so all seems to be covered....Bye y'all.