ALOVE4goldens rescue auction

Hi all,

I just thought I'd share with you the link to a golden on-line auction to
benefit golden rescues across the country.  The auction started Monday
morning & is running for another 4+ days.  This is the 3rd year of the
auction.  Last year the auction raised $47,000 for rescues across the
country.  This year 32 rescues are eligible & there are 400 items in the
auction (all golden retriever related items) --- from artwork, clothing,
toys, collectibles, jewelry, books, handcrafted & special made to order items!

http://www.e-bark.net

Check it out at the link above.  It only takes a minute or two to register &
it does not cost anything to sign up.  Those of you familiar with Ebay --
this auction is designed very much like that (only this one is called
E-Bark).  There are some really fun & wonderful items on there.  Check it out
-- you may just find that there is a "must have" item there for you (and it
helps out rescue at the same time)!

Happy shopping!
Yanna & Rick (members of Rescue A Golden of Arizona)

(with the 4 very happy & very tired goldens who have been swimming in our
pool the past couple of days -- and retrieving tenny balls & bumpers to their
heart's delight!)