Re: Raw and suppliers

At 09:04 AM 3/27/01 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi!
>     Have you started this?  I am just getting to reading all of the BARF
>diet information.  Would love to hear how all of you are doing with this
>diet & the co-op.  Thanks!
>     Kimberly  :-)

Well sort of,,,

We did a meat run last week, Steve came over from Beaverton, picked up his
and Jan's delivered hers.  In a month to two I anticipate we will do a
"milk" run via Doug [Ellen's] hubby will run up and get a top off
order.  So keep reading and wading through and if you decided you want to
give raw a try, get the books: Give Your Dog A Bone and Grow Your Pup's
With Bones and go from there.

I will post when we are going to go for another order.

G :-)