Re: Canine Good Citizen

Gina Heitz wrote:

> We could hold this test say over at the coast have a pot luck and spend the
> day just enjoying the sun and golden fun.
>
> Gina :-)

This sounds like a lot of fun.  I would like to have both Torrey and Maple make
the CGC.  Maple starts her advanced obedience class on March 15th.   With
Maple, the issue we need to work on is sitting politely when greeting people,
she still gets so excited.   With Torrey, well, as long as it's not at the vet,
he should be able to greet strangers well.  Still every once in a while, the
ghosts of his past come up.

Great idea Gina,  count us in.

Renee

--
J. Renee Brooks
U.S. EPA/NHEERL          (541) 754-4684 (Office)