Sam's Page and CGC

Oh my goodness !!@@!! I was finally finally able to open up Sam's page at long
last. What a sweet sweet face and what a wonderful feeling to know he's going to
be one of the Alaskan Group!

Things are topsy turvy here. Rosie is days, or maybe hours, away from coming
into season. Boomer knows she's smellin' awful good he says, but hasn't a clue
as to what to do about that (thank goodness) and I add the word "yet" here.

Sophie has again decided that she's the Alpha around here and I've had two
horrendous bitch spats in the last 4 hours, and Boomer is under my chair taking
names so's he can tattle who started it all! Yikes!

Needless to say, CGC is not in his future until our house settles back to a more
normal uproar, lol. Wish I were in your wonderful Oregon weather for sure. I'd
park Mister Boom-miester with his Auntie Gina and Auntie Judy for the duration,
yep, you betcha!

Debs (who is certain the next few weeks will not be fun)