Thanks All & CGC

Just a quick note to EVERYONE on this list,

			Then I am going to go play with Sam and Ditto...

			new pix of Sam BTW:  http://www.briergoldens.com/sam.htm

You are all wonderful, the best group of people!!!  I feel very fortunate
to have such a great extended family.  I am glad that the "One" litter is
settling in so easy.  Everyone's stories warm my heart and so far the few
of you that have responded to the CGC challenge really makes me feel
good.  No pressure here, but I told a breeder friend today (Debbie Berry
Sunshine) of our plan and she thought it was a neat idea.  So perhaps at
some point team Brier and team Sunshine can have a show down...

Off to play,

Gina :-)