Daisy days

Hello all,
Daisy is amazing!! First; we went and bought one of those "fetch and
flash" balls at Petsmart (thanks for the tip) and I was in the backyard
with her for about 1/2 hour until she begged to go back inside, she has
been asleep ever since.
She also whined at the back door to go out for potty!!!! wow.
She has slept thru the night with a little whining , except for tonight
she went right to sleep.
She has been eating pretty good, prefers the carrots/yogurt/turkey mix
over the kibble. We have fed her some carrot sticks as snacks and she
loves them, what a mess!
She has been great with the kids, and wants to be doing whatever they
are doing.
We have enjoyed these first few days so much and taken a whole roll of
film too.
We also have one of those Costco cedar beds and she took right to it and
it is her favorite place too!!
Thank you Gina for this wonderful girl.
Patty  Simkins.