Abbey update

Abbey is a huge attraction at our house and the whole neighborhood for that
matter!  I think everyone on the cul-de-sac wants one now too!!  Abbey is
doing great - she has cried out at night, but I found that an old sweatshirt
with our scent on it in her crate has helped a great deal.  She is eating
good (still a bit scard of her bowl!) and cries a bit when she wants to do
her business.  We have only had one small accident, but it was becuase I got
busy in the kitchen and wasn't watching her...I thought I had overwatered the
plant at first!

Her temperment is wonderful and people can't believe how calm she is.  Gina
was sure right about the on and off mode - she is sure a good sleeper - can't
even wake her with the vacuum.

Since we both work out of the home, a retired neighbor is coming over to let
her out a few times during the day...he is now an "Uncle" to Abbey.

One of her most favorite things it the cedar pillow I got at Costco - she
loves it!

Hope everyone is doing well - what joy these little guys bring to our lives.

Joyce--